Become An Endnote Speaker
The Endnote Speakers will bring the Chico State Pre-Nursing Conference to a close by sharing their unique story. The speaker will cover a personal topic that will apply to a pre-nursing audience and nursing students from all semesters are encouraged to apply.
All speakers are reviewed on the basis of speech applicability, originality, and conference needs. Notifications to selected presenters will begin in the last week of August.
You have complete creative control over your 10 minute long speech. Please focus on a "a personal topic that will apply to a pre-nursing audience".
We realize this may be your first time being a speaker so we've put together these tips and suggestions to help guide your speaking proposal for this specific event and audience:
- Impact the audience with your strongest insights, personal stories, nursing school experiences and be authentic and be willing to connect deeply.
- Don't be afraid to get emotional by making the audience laugh, cry or talk back.
- Bring it home for the audience simplifying complex subjects while still respecting the audience intelligence. Reflect to your pre-nursing to nursing student journey. How did it feel to get the acceptance notice?
- Have a take-away message that invites the audience to reflect and think differently about something.
- All Semester Nursing students and alumni may apply
- Application opens August 14th and closes August 27th.
- Must attend try out at future date. Notifications to selected presenters will begin in the last week of August.
- Conference date is Saturday, September 16th, 2017
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.